Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanks, guys. I fully agree!

I never thought I'd find myself agreeing with both George Will and Bill O'Reilly
in the same contentious moment but after seeing a video  clip of their recent TV encounter, it left me with no choice but to praise the wisdom of both guys.  Billo was in his worst snit because of Will's attack on his latest book (Killing Reagan) and called the columnist a "hack". That was after George had pointedly described the Fox  News senior commander as a "liar".

With the fear that a fertile moment like that might not  occur again in  a lifetime I decided to  press it to my breast.  There's something spiritually nourishing when
prominent conservatives talk dirty to each other.  Couldn't have said it better myself.

* * * * *

Our enlightened-comment -of- the- month award must go to Louisiana Gov. and former Republican presidential candidate Bobby Jindal who, upon withdrawing from the race,  explained:  "I've come to the realization that this is not my time."




No comments: